20060725

malfuctioning.

I swear today was a damn fucked up day. My group screwed POM presentation. Had some feedbacks from Ms Ng and it ain't one bit positive. She said I kept fidgeting throughout the presentation. And I was like, 'Serious..? I didn't even realised I moved that much..' ZZZZ... She was supposed to hear my speech then to watch me sway.... And commented I was RESTLESS. Well, quite true actually... I REALLY CAN'T STAY STILL FOR A MINUTE, SERIOUSLY! And the fact being the last group to present was indeed very very zzz... Yeah.. Lost the attention of the class 'cause of our boring presentation and the eagerness to get out of class. Sigh... All in all, she wished us all the best and said something like, 'I see you did well for the report, and I hope the report will really pull your marks up.' Zzzzz..
The main priority now is to do a good job for the other 3 projects. I'm very very very busy w/ all these shit I hmmmm, can't find time to do my tutorial.. Well...... I have time to blog right? hahahas. Oh well, gtg anyway..

when you asked what is life for and you don't think anyone understands what you're thinking... i just wished i could care and learn to understand..... but when will you stop doubting me.... and when will you ever stop ignoring me.....?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home